• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

boomage!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boomage!

Just got confirmation that my new gig starts tomorrow!

The culmination of two months of negotiation and nagging. PO finally issued. That will keep me out of mischief over Christmas

I presume the CUK Xmas Do this Friday will be excluded from the "keeping out of mischief" thing?

Comment

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

The culmination of two months of negotiation and nagging. PO finally issued. That will keep me out of mischief over Christmas

No it won't with an office Christmas party.

Congratulations!
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I presume the CUK Xmas Do this Friday will be excluded from the "keeping out of mischief" thing?
            Absolutely!

Comment

Well done and Happy Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                Well done and Happy Christmas.

WHS..

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X