• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theresa May to face leadership challenge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    You won't be getting your Einbürgerung soon with that...
    Oh ja, slip..ich meine "alle", manchmal English immer kommt erst in meiner kopf, und daraus ales ist gemischt wenn ich muss schreibt..

you'd be surprised who they let in. Almost got me Einbürgerung, watch this space.

Gwd I hate Deutsch, why must it be so taxing on my middle aged brain?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

If I were May I'd be letting the 48 know which new seat they will contesting next time around.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        When you fell out of the stupid tree, you really did hit all the branches on the way down, didn't you?
        Oh dear, have I just sown the seeds of a terrible nagging suspicion we'll be leaving with no deal?
        Last edited by OwlHoot; 13 December 2018, 10:34.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Oh dear, have I just sown the seeds of a terrible nagging suspicion we'll be leaving with no deal?
          It looks more attractive by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Have you noticed that even the most hardened no deal Brexiteer uses the term "managed" no deal. JRM even talked about dangling 39 billion in front of the EU to get a "managed" no deal. What else will he be dangling in front of the EU.

I will guarantee you that the "management" terms will not be greatly different from May's Brino.

This is like Trump renegotiating NAFTA and renaming it ATFAN.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

JRM savaged: Jacob Rees-Mogg and his lack of guile has condemned him | British GQ
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
              X