• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best client : Barclays? WTF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there's puzzlement at Barclays winning, I'm stunned RBS was second.

Utterly clueless, incompetent leadership not knowing what they really want, complete ignorance that technical debt in itself isn't the problem but poor management is, try to run before walking etc.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Read it and weap baby.
      *weep

Comment

Originally posted by perplexed View Post
        If there's puzzlement at Barclays winning, I'm stunned RBS was second.

Utterly clueless, incompetent leadership not knowing what they really want, complete ignorance that technical debt in itself isn't the problem but poor management is, try to run before walking etc.

Sounds like the ideal client for those that have perfected the art of 'keep calm and carry on invoicing' where there's plenty of work at a decent rate while management chase their tails, and at the end of the day it's only a bank so not trying to cure cancer or anything important so pride in work is a non-issue as long as the CV looks good for the next contract.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
        X