• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best client : Barclays? WTF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best client : Barclays? WTF

I stopped reading at that point...

ContractorUK Reader Awards 2018: winners list and quick summary

Winners revealed in ContractorUK’s Reader Awards 2018
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

I am shocked that Paystream won best umbrella...especially given the amount of negative feedback they get on here.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeysUncle View Post
      I am shocked that Paystream won best umbrella...especially given the amount of negative feedback they get on here.
      The same has been said for many years. It's just the size of them really, not the best or worst. The fact that Contractor Umbrella isn't even mentioned this year yet Danbro, who had all the payment issues earlier in the year comes 3rd proves that.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Piss-take?
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

So pleased to be out of Barclays! Definitely wouldn't have voted for them!

Comment

Bloody fix!
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Bloody fix!
              Yep. We can see who is shagging admin's mum this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Yep. We can see who is shagging admin's mum this year.
                What??? I had no say in the awards.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  What??? I had no say in the awards.
                  They had to poll a representative sample.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    The same has been said for many years. It's just the size of them really, not the best or worst. The fact that Contractor Umbrella isn't even mentioned this year yet Danbro, who had all the payment issues earlier in the year comes 3rd proves that.
                    Yep Danbro made a complete mess of things with payments. Very poor in dealing with it as well.
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X