• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Property DOOM™

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Property DOOM™

'No change on the horizon' as property prices continue to fall

House prices are continuing to fall across the country as buyers and sellers "sit tight" amid the political uncertainty caused by Brexit, according to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (Rics).

It found that the number of people looking for a new home between October and November fell 6pc, while the number of agreed sales dropped 5pc. The impact of softer demand meant house prices slid 1pc last month, it said.

Rics' monthly residential market survey, which gathers the views of more than 300 chartered surveyors across Britain, also found that there was a prevailing trend in the lack of properties being listed for sale, with the average number of properties on estate agents' books now...

'No change on the horizon' as property prices continue to fall

The only safe place is to own luxury bedsit in Bham...

It's not Brexit, property prices are falling in the US and Australia too.
    Last edited by TwoWolves; 14 December 2018, 10:19.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
      It's not Brexit, property prices are falling the the US and Australia too.
      That's the spirit!

Comment

Debt crisis. 2008 was the cartoon before the main feature. ETF's are about to fail the world over. Just wait until those muppets claiming their physical gold value from their gold ETFs.... fireworks.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

and more thread pollution FFS - why don't you lot find a life , or even 10% of one

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            and more thread pollution FFS - why don't you lot find a life , or even 10% of one
            Somebody needs their safe space!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Somebody needs their safe space!
              any space i'm in is safe, - for me, anyway

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                any space i'm in is safe, - for me, anyway
                You can keep your space, your brain farts melt the wallpaper.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Debt crisis. 2008 was the cartoon before the main feature. ETF's are about to fail the world over. Just wait until those muppets claiming their physical gold value from their gold ETFs.... fireworks.
                  Contrarian indicator. Buy gold.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                    Contrarian indicator. Buy gold.
                    Physical gold.

There will be a rush to prove they have the physical backing if the ETF requires it, though like fractional reserve banking and many other businesses that rely on customers only wanting a fraction of what they're paying for, it's just another scam to oversell a commodity to make more profit as they aren't held accountable when the shortfall materialises as it's part of the business plan.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                    X