• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quote of the Year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote of the Year

Originally posted by I just need to test it

The answer, I feel, is contracting but for maybe six months per annum. That way I’ve a fifty-fifty chance of dying on my own toilet.
    Not appropriate to mention it in the original thread but this was QoTY for me.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Yes, it made me smile, but has a ring of truth about it too.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Cojak has left the Building?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          This has happened. Allegedly..
          Worker Dead at Desk for 5 Days - Urban Legends

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Yes, it made me smile, but has a ring of truth about it too.
            It would be bad form to die on the client's toilet, especially as you wouldn't be able to invoice for the aforementioned poo. Apologies for the lack of taste, but this is a contractor forum...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
            X