• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Surprised none of our lefties mentioned this.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    You've got your own little place for this krap. - why do you continue to pollute General with it??
    To be fair, NaT started it in post #3 with reference to “gammon-flakes” and even I did it in post #8, but more of an respectful aside, than starting up the windup machine, if that makes sense.

Then OG and myself had a reasonable discussion about it, with regards to left/centrist/right echo chambers, but it depends if the principle is any mention, or whether tone is taken into account when mods decide to move threads and ban.

If it’s principle only, in retrospect, I may have a ban incoming, but then, should NaT? Lol.
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

I just mentioned Gammon Flaks. In the same way vetran mentioned lefties, no-one is forced to identify with either.

But you mentioned Brexit in General. Dangerous behaviour...
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I just mentioned Gammon Flaks. In the same way vetran mentioned lefties, no-one is forced to identify with either.

But you mentioned Brexit in General. Dangerous behaviour...
        If you could find multiple uses/mentions of ‘gammons’ in the news/social media, etc. PRE-result, I would be inclined to agree with you.

True, this thread should probably be moved to the sub, I apologise and thank you for your continued restraint, in allowing me my forum access
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          If you could find multiple uses/mentions of ‘gammons’ in the news/social media, etc. PRE-result, I would be inclined to agree with you.

True, this thread should probably be moved to the sub, I apologise and thank you for your continued restraint, in allowing me my forum access
          Come on mods, no more bans. There will be no one left soon.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
          X