• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Surprised none of our lefties mentioned this.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised none of our lefties mentioned this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lf-jailed.html

A neo-Nazi couple who posed in Ku Klux Klan robes and named their baby after Adolf Hitler have been jailed.Adam Thomas and Claudia Patatas were found guilty of being members of the extreme right-wing organisation National Action, which was banned in 2016.
    Thomas, 22, was today handed a six-and-a-half-year sentence at Birmingham Crown Court, while Patatas, 38, got a five-year jail term.
    disgusting couple with disgusting views. Desecrating war memorials has to be punished harshly.

But compare & contrast the sentence of these nobodies with nationally known preachers of hate.

Abu Hamza profile - BBC News

Five years later the trial of the men later convicted of the failed 21/7 London bombings heard several of them had gone along to hear Abu Hamza preach. Other convicted terrorists have been linked to Finsbury Park.Time runs out

On 20 January 2003, police raided the building as part of a major investigation into an alleged plot to produce ricin poison. They sealed the mosque and returned it to the trustees.
    Abu Hamza himself was not arrested in connection with that probe. But despite being denied a base, he preached outside its gates every Friday.
    This bizarre stand-off between Abu Hamza and the authorities continued into 2004. Then, Washington named Abu Hamza as a "terrorist facilitator with a global reach" and he was arrested pending extradition.
    Five months later, he was charged with 15 UK offences associated with his sermons and terror handbooks found at his home. He was convicted on 11 counts and was jailed for seven years.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...upport-of-isis

Anjem Choudary, who preached hate over two decades with seeming impunity from legal punishment, has been jailed for five years and six months for his activities to support Islamic State.
    Choudary was sentenced at the Old Bailey in London after his conviction in July of urging Muslims to support Isis in a series of talks posted on YouTube. He was convicted alongside his acolyte Mohammed Rahman, 33, who was also sentenced to five years and six months in prison. Choudary’s supporters in the public gallery shouted “Allahu Akbar” (God is greatest) as the judge finished sentencing.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Thread Summary: Nobody could be bothered to talk about literal Nazi filth, but that doesn't stop Vetran The Snowflake jumping on his outrage train to somehow turn their conviction into a whinge about an Islamic Preacher.

Comment

Are there many lefties here? I mean real ones, not the kind that exist on in the febrile minds of gammon-flakes.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Are there many lefties here? I mean real ones, not the kind that exist on in the febrile minds of gammon-flakes.
        Probably just me. I read about those Nazis but couldn't be arsed to post about them.

Comment

Another one here, seeing as vetran is so interested. Man jailed for five years after homemade bombs found at Bristol home

Man jailed for five years after homemade bombs found at Bristol home | UK news | The Guardian

Comment

Lefties don’t read Daily Fail...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Another one here, seeing as vetran is so interested. Man jailed for five years after homemade bombs found at Bristol home

Man jailed for five years after homemade bombs found at Bristol home | UK news | The Guardian

not long enough in that case.

Building an arsenal of weapons is not the same as taking pictures with a flag.

Preaching in public & raising funds is not the same as rather sad behaviour in your family life.
              Last edited by vetran; 19 December 2018, 22:17.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Lefties don’t read Daily Fail...
                Thus putting themselves inside an echo chamber...probably explains why Brexit was such a shock to them.
                Originally posted by Old Greg
                I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                  Thus putting themselves inside an echo chamber...probably explains why Brexit was such a shock to them.
                  I read the Telegraph and FT, but not the Mail as it's tulipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    I read the Telegraph and FT, but not the Mail as it's tulipe.
                    If you spoke on behalf of all lefties, that post might have been somewhat meaningful.

The right also tend to have echo chambers, but the refendum result happened due to leftist/centrist echo chambers, not the right wing ones.

HTH BIDI
                    Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                    X