• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jezza calls May a "Stupid woman"...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he either did or didn't say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Looks like he either did or didn't say it.
      You sir should get a medal. On a serious note.... she is stupid and clearly did not say stupid woman but did say stupid people. Even if he did well he is stating a fact that she is stupid.

Comment

Arfur

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
          You sir should get a medal. On a serious note.... she is stupid and clearly did not say stupid woman but did say stupid people. Even if he did well he is stating a fact that she is stupid.
          If he did say it, he shouldn't have. That's not an acceptable way to talk in the workplace, my workplace being an exception that proves the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            It would be sexist to say, "all women are stupid". It is not sexist to say, "woman X is stupid".

It beggars belief that people can't tell the difference.
            Sadly most people can't.

If he had said stupid sod it wouldn't have been offensive.

He is now denying all of it quite unbelievably. Dubious Diane is backing him.

Should have fessed up and apologised it would be over now.

Its going to run & run
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              You've got to question the judgment of a man who's shagged Dianne Abbott!
              "Stupid man"

I've seen the evidence and I vote for him saying "stupid people". His naturally less than clear mouth actions mean even the lip reading experts are divided. In context he is looking around at all the moron tories jeering along to May's panto antics and rightly calls them stupid people.

A fuss about nothing, so yes the cons will use it to divert attention from their ongoing inept governing. Got those leaflets in the post yet advising what to do from next March if they can't agree on anything before then?
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                "Stupid man"

I've seen the evidence and I vote for him saying "stupid people".
                I concur. But Leadsom's attack on the speaker was pretty funny (and appropriate).
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

They’re all off on their holidays shortly, so we’ll have two more weeks of this instead of any focus on real issues.

Professional lipreaders coming out this morning to confirm that he said “people”, but the morning telly is full of faux-outraged Tories that care more about whether he said “woman” or “people” than the homeless man that died outside Westminster tube station yesterday.

Comment

I think he says "woman".

Also "Stupid people" doesn't quite fit the context, whereas saying "Stupid woman" under one's breath would be the natural English passive-aggressive response.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                      ...but the morning telly is full of faux-outraged Tories that care more about whether he said “woman” or “people” than the homeless man that died outside Westminster tube station yesterday.
                      Classic whataboutery.
                      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                      X