• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jezza calls May a "Stupid woman"...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    I think he says "woman".
    It’s symptomatic of this country these days that what you think trumps what professionals and experts say.

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Classic whataboutery.
    Perhaps. I’d prefer that my MPs understood priorities and empathy though.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      It’s symptomatic of this country these days that what you think trumps what professionals and experts say.
      "professionals and experts"

"symptomatic of the country"

It's an opinion.

Wouldn't we all.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

The first two times I saw the clip, = woman
        Watched it a few more times, = people.

Add context of the panto, = people.

I can see why people can think it’s either, it’s his weird mouth.
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          The first two times I saw the clip, = woman
          Watched it a few more times, = people.

Add context of the panto, = people.

I can see why people can think it’s either, it’s his weird mouth.

He should clear it up once and for all and say to the tories "read my lips, you stupid people".
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

If you watch the you tube at normal speed difficult to tell, slow it down and it is clearly "woman", not that it is relevant to anything.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Yeah, deciding whether the leader of the opposition is a mysoginistic winker or not and unfit to serve, as well as failing to deal with a(nother) criminal in his ranks or not is well down the pecking order compared with day-to-day happenings in London and another sad case of tragic homelessness.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                If you watch the you tube at normal speed difficult to tell, slow it down and it is clearly "woman", not that it is relevant to anything.

A couple of lip readers said it was impossible to be people and 100% was woman. IANALipreader but I'll back those who are over the amateurs on here.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Labour were up in arms when DC said "calm down dear".

Not so full of it now are they.

Comment

Can't be long before some academic is presenting Jez's beardy face covered in wireframe.

Comment

Good move by Jeremy who will experience a surge of popularity as a backlash against political correctness. A truly "Trumpian" gesture.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X