• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jezza calls May a "Stupid woman"...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real bull tulipter in all of this is Sturgeon who claimed at 5pm to have not seen it so to be unable to render an opinion.

It's kind of pathetic the wooing that goes on to grandpa when he just ignores her.

Comment

Oh well, it's not as it hasn't happened before: Access Denied
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        He should clear it up once and for all and say to the tories "read my lips, you stupid people".
        I agree, he should have returned and explicitly stated it again, “people” - with the reasons.

When is he going to start this “new kind of politics”, you know, the kind where he doesn’t call ~300 people stupid, which is still disrespectful to the house?
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Oh well, it's not as it hasn't happened before: Access Denied
          Show me where spreadsheet Phil has said something similar to this (yes Phil was wrong to do so, but not necessarily a hypocrite)

promising to end “throwing clubhouse theatrical abuse across the floor of parliament”

Source:
          Jeremy Corbyn: it’s time for a new kind of politics | Politics | The Guardian
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            Show me where spreadsheet Phil has said something similar to this (yes Phil was wrong to do so, but not necessarily a hypocrite)

promising to end “throwing clubhouse theatrical abuse across the floor of parliament”

Source:
            Jeremy Corbyn: it’s time for a new kind of politics | Politics | The Guardian
            Read that first sentence again...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Read that first sentence again...
              Missed off the semi-colon after the )

Read my post again.

Corbyn is a misogynistic hypocrite for saying it (if you believe he did), Phil is simply misogynistic. Both would be wrong to do so.

HTH
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                Classic feckwittery.

FTFY
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  You've got to question the eyesight of a man who's shagged Dianne Abbott!
                  ftfy
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X