• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

217 days billed this year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    There's a Turkish chemical tanker docking tonight so plenty more work for you before year end.
    Welcome back, you old slapper!

Comment

220 for me, the max instigated by my client. Preferable to a rate cut in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        You're right. If you know any then tell them I'm sorry.
        Your retort would have worked if it wasn't for the 'us' in my post.

Comment

0 days for retired old fart.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Well done everyone - I'm sure one of you has the biggest willy...

Comment

240 for me.

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I'm lucky now in the respect that I have a passive income of around 35k before contracting only really need an extra 15K a year to breakeven. So the fact I've now moved my retail to online means that's going to be around 30k profit for next year and I've still got contracting income is a bonus
              Thats very good. What business is that?

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye View Post
                240 for me.

Thats very good. What business is that?
                Sled salesman
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

280 for me..... I won't get into too much detail about how that happened.... Let's just say I was lucky with one of my clients.

Comment

I aim for about 160-180 days a year and managed 215 (still xmas eve to go.) Wasn't my highest annual total ever but it's my highest invoiced total thanks to a nice large rate rise in early summer.

Comment

Bill by the hour and works out at 149 days (if 8 per day) but at the end of the year, the important thing is the nice large 6 figure sum invoiced...
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X