• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

217 days billed this year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Past couple of years it has been 220 days, but this year has been 237 days, despite having at least 9 weeks worth of holiday including the end of year furlough. Client overtimey goodness, and plenty more coming next year.
    Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Is this thread to replace the shipping forecast to get excited CUK posters off to sleep this evening?

57 days, largely due to being a permie for the first 9 months of the year, but bizarrely no Christmas furlough despite there being very little to do.....

And for the record, my manhood is enormous.

Comment

Originally posted by fiisch View Post
        Is this thread to replace the shipping forecast to get excited CUK posters off to sleep this evening?

57 days, largely due to being a permie for the first 9 months of the year, but bizarrely no Christmas furlough despite there being very little to do.....

And for the record, my manhood is enormous.
        It's more interesting than some cockwomble fumbling about with BTLs.... Again.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Concurrent clients for the win! And all WFH

2019 is likely to be lower, single client so far and on site working

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            It's more interesting than some cockwomble fumbling about with BTLs.... Again.
            Are you.... flirting with me?

Comment

259 ish. Done lots of horrible 1/2 day 'outage' weekends this year.

I have 10 weeks left to run on this current contract then i'm having a few months off. I just need to somehow crawl to the finish line.

Comment

217 days billed this year

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                That's enough for me. Merry Christmas to you all.
                Exactly the same as me...

Happy New Year to you all
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Slow start to the year but picked up a 6 month contract in June so 150 days billed. Still comfortable and got a 6 months extension starting 7 Jan so here’s to a more profitable 2019.

Comment

Working...
                  X