• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things that go pop in the fridge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that go pop in the fridge

Cardiff Weirdos

Now that's a fine pair of weirdos & no mistake.

"It wasn't for my own use occifer, I made it for "someone else"".

One wonders quietly to oneself who or what the "someone else" is, was, or maybe.

Good to see that they're a fine pair of tax dodgers too.

Failure to file accounts.

Bang 'em up for life.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Cardiff Weirdos

Now that's a fine pair of weirdos & no mistake.

"It wasn't for my own use occifer, I made it for "someone else"".

One wonders quietly to oneself who or what the "someone else" is, was, or maybe.

Good to see that they're a fine pair of tax dodgers too.

Failure to file accounts.

Bang 'em up for life.
    Article says on the spectrum of autism...

Probably made for a mate to have a play in an open field, similar to a lot of Americans who like guns and explosives, but who also have no ill-intent.
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
      Article says on the spectrum of autism...

Probably made for a mate to have a play in an open field, similar to a lot of Americans who like guns and explosives, but who also have no ill-intent.
      "On the spectrum"? Try "off the scale". They buy margarine ffs
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

In the good old days you did stuff like that just for fun. Damn terrorists spoiled it for us.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          In the good old days you did stuff like that just for fun. Damn terrorists spoiled it for us.
          Yup.

Dear dead days beyond recall when I still had my hearing and all my fingers.

Comment

And here's another weirdo:

Picky too, took care in selecting a stiff:

Pervert broke into funeral home to have sex with a corpse

Comment

According to Wikipedia (sounds more like Sickipedia) the Ancient Egyptians had a solution to that.

written records suggest the practice was present within Ancient Egypt. Herodotus writes in The Histories that, to discourage intercourse with a corpse, ancient Egyptians left deceased beautiful women to decay for "three or four days" before giving them to the embalmers.
              PS If any women are into that sort of thing I expect they wait for rigor mortis to set in so he's nice and stiff.
              Last edited by xoggoth; 22 December 2018, 17:43.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                According to Wikipedia (sounds more like Sickipedia) the Ancient Egyptians had a solution to that.

PS If any women are into that sort of thing I expect they wait for rigor mortis to set in so he's nice and stiff.
                Xog we expected nothing less from you...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Remember the Septics that dug up a girl 3 weeks after she'd died so he could bonk her?

My mistake, she was fresher than that:

3 Men Charged With Attempted Sex Assault On Corpse - WISC

Died August 27th, dug up again September 4th.

Finger lickin' good.

Alexander Grunke guilty in plot to rob grave for corpse sex | City Pages

Love the comments on this one:

The Grunke Twins and Buddy Radke Try to Dig up a Date and End Up Getting Screwed | Crime Crawlers

They went down & not in a good way:

Grunke avoids prison but will spend time in jail - The Dodgeville Chronicle - Dodgeville, WI

I like the distinction between prison & jail.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 22 December 2018, 23:42.

Comment

Working...
                  X