• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So you Lazy ****ers got the day off?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you Lazy ****ers got the day off?

NCOTBAC if you're wasting a days billing today ;-)
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Enforced 2 week furlough by client co. #1

Permies all still at their desks.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

May we wish you all the best in your keyboard replacement endeavours today. We trust you will be able to knock off a bit early and make your signing on window.

Finally, may we all wish you and the family the merriest of Christmases, and we look forward to hearing all about it on the Jeremy Kyle New Year special.

Comment

working from home...

so best of both worlds really....

still too early for eggnog though.

Comment

Not really. I just chose not to work today. I'm not that desperate for money.

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          ...still too early for eggnog though.

It's never too early for eggnog. (hic!)
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I don’t get days off. I choose days when I don’t bill clients.

If I get bored tomorrow, I could fire up my computer, do a couple of hours work and bill for it.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Forgot permies may still be working today.

Oh well, my default position is 'not available' if I'm not online (100% WFH). Nothing I do is that critical they'll be on the 'emergency' blower today, so will check for emails in the new year.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I am thoroughly bah humbug, and pleasantly surprised I didn't get an enforced furlough, so rude not to go in for a cheeky half day this morning...

Comment

The utterly stinking cold I picked up at the CUK Christmas Do (I blame London), which has kept me mostly in bed for nearly a week, is rather better today, so I'm hoping to get the last bits of the forum tweaks done and tested later on. I don't suppose admin will be keen on deploying a bunch of changes on Christmas Eve, though, so they'll probably have to wait until after the festering season now

Comment

Working...
                  X