• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If...

If... another guest asks me to look at their iPad or cellphone issues I will stuff it up their ar** ...
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Some guests would pay extra for that

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
      Some guests would pay extra for that
      Make sure vibrate mode is on.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        If... another guest asks me to look at their iPad or cellphone issues I will stuff it up their ar** ...
        "My daily rate is £xxx, shall I book you in for Thursday?" <-- try this.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          You'll be a man my son

Comment

Non techie people always assume cos you worked in IT that you must know everything about all computers. Got asked to sort an ancient blackberry a few months ago.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Christmas Day at the parentals meant doing PC support. Any visit means doing PC support now I think about it.

Comment

I may have been guilty of this with MrFitz at the CUK party.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Christmas Day at the parentals meant doing PC support. Any visit means doing PC support now I think about it.
                  I just do it as they call in between their house down south and their flat up north...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    I may have been guilty of this with MrFitz at the CUK party.
                    You stuffed something up his **rse?

Comment

Working...
                    X