• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Christmas Film Ever?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Christmas Film Ever?

Threads lost, like tears off the shoulders of Orion.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/.../t-103562.html

Anyways...

It has Nuns.
    It has Nazis.

It has Nuns and Nazis
    It has Nuns and Nazis and Julie Andrews
    It has Nuns and Nazis and Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer
    It has Nuns and Nazis and Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer Rodgers and a Oscar Hammerstein Soundtrack

YouTube

It has Nuns and Nazis and Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer Rodgers and a Oscar Hammerstein Soundtrack and jazz

YouTube

Comment

DIE HARD

Comment

The night Freddy stole Christmas. Nothing better than watch Freddy cut those children up as they wait near the fireplace with a carrot and mince pie. Fun for all the family and guaranteed not to get a peep out of the kids once their in bed.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The Comic Strip presents Mr Jolly Lives Next door.

No real Christmas theme but myself and my three brothers would sit down on Christmas Day to watch it together every year.
          I was on my own this year and couldn't get the DVD player to work so missed out.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove
            "The Great Escape" if only for the random Septic who was never in the camp in the first place.

The Great Escape (1963) - IMDb

Godwin's rule strikes 7 posts in.

Groundhog Day for me.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              DIE HARD

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove
                Or "Melly Chlistmas Mr Lawrence".
                It's not Christmas without a bit of razy lacism...

Scrooged for me. Honourable mentions for Bad Santa and Gremlins, and the Christmas Eve classic Rear Window (which they showed this year at 3am - tossers)
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  DIE HARD

Yippi Kay Yay MF.

in top 10 of my list but you can count miracle on 34th street, Trading places Santa Clause, Grinch & Elf.

and yes Steve McQueen on a motorbike, plus of course Von Ryan's express.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Yippi Kay Yay MF.

in top 10 of my list but you can count miracle on 34th street, Trading places Santa Clause, Grinch & Elf.

and yes Steve McQueen on a motorbike, plus of course Von Ryan's express.
                    Oi leave me out of it!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X