• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The people found off the Kent coast since November:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pah

Dunkirk evacuation - Wikipedia

338000 feckers came over on these days.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

On an average day in the UK...

3,700 are forced to visit a food bank
      5,400 suffer domestic violence
      4,750 sleep rough on the streets
      A few migrants cross the channel in a dinghy

Guess which one the government is calling a 'crisis' and may require military intervention?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        On an average day in the UK...

3,700 are forced to visit a food bank
        5,400 suffer domestic violence
        4,750 sleep rough on the streets
        A few migrants cross the channel in a dinghy

Guess which one the government is calling a 'crisis' and may require military intervention?
        If any of them are ISIS, it'll be more than a 'crisis'.

Respond in your own time, it doesn't have to rhyme...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

It must be hard for you not to be able to leave your house due to fear.

“If any of my neighbours are ISIS...”
          “If the postman is ISIS...”
          “If there’s anyone in the town that’s ISIS...”
          Etc

Are ISIS even a thing any more? Or is that still the 2015 bogeyman that you’re using to scare yourself with?

Comment

Nah about a year ago they set of a bomb killing a load of kids in Manchester.

You may remember.

But yeah like all things with twats like you, until it happens to you it's not important.

Comment

The people found off the Kent coast since November:

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Nah about a year ago they set of a bomb killing a load of kids in Manchester.

You may remember.

Yeah, I remember that one. He was British. Libyan ancestry, but born and bred in England.

Rather proves the point - one incident 18 months ago doesn’t really make them relevant any more.

Nice try to deflect though, and I’ll add you to the list of people that are afraid to leave their front door.

Originally posted by original PM View Post

But yeah like all things with twats like you, until it happens to you it's not important.
              I worked in London through 7/7. I lived in Ealing during the riots, and my flat was inside the police cordon when the rIRA bombed Ealing Broadway in 2001. But I don’t have an irrational fear and hatred of anyone brown or Irish.
              Last edited by meridian; 30 December 2018, 12:09.

Comment

Mind you, they can get rid of legal visitors: Nigerian airline furious at 'losing GBP180,000 a day after pilot forced to leave because of hostile environment policy' | The Independent
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Have any of the atrocities in the UK claimed by ISIS actually been carried out by recently arrived asylum seekers/illegal immigrants?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Do you really think ISIS will send their operatives across on dodgy dingies?
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      They heard you had left and now they want to come to Britain.

I do hope you aren't using the B word in General.

toodle pip!
                      The joke will be in them when they find out that he is holed up in the Thistle Hotel Heathrow trying to sort out his expense claim, while he waits for the German Embassy to put a visa stamp in his burgundy Scottish passport.

Comment

Working...
                      X