• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The people found off the Kent coast since November:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    What % of the people coming by boat are terrorist? Is it 100%?
    What % of them are Muslim? Is it 100%?
    How do you get from "some might try" to "is it 100%"?
    At no point did I say ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN BOATS ARE ISIS TERRORISTS.

What I did say was THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT A SMALL NUMBER MIGHT BE ISIS TERRORISTS.

Or are you simply too thick to be able to tell the difference.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      It must be hard for you not to be able to leave your house due to fear.

“If any of my neighbours are ISIS...”
      “If the postman is ISIS...”
      “If there’s anyone in the town that’s ISIS...”
      Etc

Are ISIS even a thing any more? Or is that still the 2015 bogeyman that you’re using to scare yourself with?
      Originally posted by Mordac View Post

What I did say was THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT A SMALL NUMBER MIGHT BE ISIS TERRORISTS.

Do you struggle to leave your house, draped in that cloak of fear?

Comment

I'm not thick, or downright rude, but it appears you are. I asked some simple questions which appear to have got your blood pressure up
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I'm not thick, or downright rude, but it appears you are. I asked some simple questions which appear to have got your blood pressure up
          Why don't you re-read my original post halfway down P2 (which was meant to be tongue-in-cheek). If you don't appreciate a blunt response, try to avoid asking really stupid questions.

HTHBIDI.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Why don't you re-read my original post halfway down P2 (which was meant to be tongue-in-cheek). If you don't appreciate a blunt response, try to avoid asking really stupid questions.

HTHBIDI.

Does this mean you refuse to answer my simple questions, because it would upset you too much?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Does this mean you refuse to answer my simple questions, because it would upset you too much?
              Alright, I'll humour you. No, and IDK. That didn't upset me in the slightest, but it did waste 30 seconds of my life. That upsets me.

Comment

Would sir like a pineapple slice with that?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Nail.....Head....Hit!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X