• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Booking Easyjet Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    She is busy under the desk giving me a BJ
    Multitasking, halloo

Comment

NLyUK is busy under the desk giving me a BJ
      FTFY
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

She is busy under the desk with a microscope trying to locate my tiny todger so that she can begin giving me a BJ
        ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          ftfy

Only you would have such intimate knowledge of my cock. I paid you 50p for the BJ and you owe me the change from £1.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Easyjet? INKSPE

(Although better than Ryanair, admittedly).
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
            X