• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloke murdered on a train

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Seems to have been an IT contractor. One of us. Very sad. RIP.
    If DA was still around he'd be looking for cv's
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Hearing voices apparently.

Access Denied

I hear voices too.

The current voice is talking about vectors.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I worked with Lee for a few months, he was indeed one of the contracting community.

Didn't know him very well outside of work, but was a nice guy. I hope his son has the support he needs to get through what must be a very traumatic time.

Comment

I feared the worst for my Bengali pal given that's his route in to work and he has a teenage lad. Horrible that you feel relieved that it isn't someone you know.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          What a nasty piece of work she is. Is she pro or anti you know what?
          Anti-Sadiq I hope, as we all should be.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
            I worked with Lee for a few months, he was indeed one of the contracting community.

Didn't know him very well outside of work, but was a nice guy. I hope his son has the support he needs to get through what must be a very traumatic time.
            Shocking and what a waste. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Hearing voices apparently.

Access Denied

I hear voices too.

The current voice is talking about vectors.

Ah don't care in the community happening in the UK since the 90s!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Anti-Sadiq I hope, as we all should be.
                Ahh another far right bigot who supports her trash views. You make me sick. You do know Khan has most of his funding taken away from him by the conservative gov ahh but you don't care because he ain't white or that he is a muslim. You do know it's the pm that has caused this problem when she was in her last position. She and the conservatives are a cancer to this nation and is evident on everything they have done from police to council funds to brexit and awarding their mates with contracts to screwing over SME's.

Comment

I was surprised when this story first broke that the usual Wailers on here hadn’t linked to that rag, but then the ethnicity/religion of the killer doesn’t fit the requirements to make it newsworthy, instead the opinion pieces have to find a way to blame it on non-WASPs.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    I was surprised when this story first broke that the usual Wailers on here hadn’t linked to that rag, but then the ethnicity/religion of the killer doesn’t fit the requirements to make it newsworthy, instead the opinion pieces have to find a way to blame it on non-WASPs.
                    I thought the Grauniad and the Mirror a bit more appropriate really, rather than the "Hurrah for the blackshirts" eye swivelling.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
                      Ahh another far right bigot who supports her trash views. You make me sick. You do know Khan has most of his funding taken away from him by the conservative gov ahh but you don't care because he ain't white or that he is a muslim. You do know it's the pm that has caused this problem when she was in her last position. She and the conservatives are a cancer to this nation and is evident on everything they have done from police to council funds to brexit and awarding their mates with contracts to screwing over SME's.
                      What a precious little petal you are.

You make me sick!
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X