• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's my official London murder thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    What're your thoughts regarding Irish Plod and their handling of organised crime in and around Dublin?
    They are a pretty incompetent bunch and this shows up in their handling of this issue There are both structural and cultural problems IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      They are a pretty incompetent bunch and this shows up in their handling of this issue There are both structural and cultural problems IMO.
      "Gangland" by Tony Thompson is an interesting book that highlights the effects of younger gang members becoming more violent, more quickly.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

"Gangland" by Tony Thompson is an interesting book that highlights the effects of younger gang members becoming more violent, more quickly.
        Thanks, but I find it all a bit too depressing for leisure reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Thanks, but I find it all a bit too depressing for leisure reading.
          Reading the book is easier than going out on the streets and doing your own research.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Reading the book is easier than going out on the streets and doing your own research.
            I wasn't planning to do that either.

Comment

Working...
            X