Where's my official London murder thread? Where's my official London murder thread?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 25

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Default Where's my official London murder thread?

A Murders now a hush hush thing? Just kids playing eh...

Waltham Forest stabbing: Moped crash boy, 14, killed
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Isn't 14 a bit young to be riding a moped?

Think this was anything other than just another bunch of gang bangers killing each other.

"Solomon, who did not want to give his surname, said he had been in the area since he was told the news last night.
    "As far as I'm concerned, Jayden was a good child, a loving child.
    "The system is really letting down the youths.""

Yup it's all the fault of 'the system' no need to take any personal responsibility for the situation you find yourself in.

Fingers like lightning

TheGreenBastard 's job has never been outsourced

The constant anti-English fetishizing from Jocks is creepy, especially when weaponizing the death of children.

Anyway, seems comparable to other European cities: How bad is London's murder rate compared to other EU capitals? | Euronews

Even the infallible Nazi capital city compares comparatively for 2017.
    Last edited by TheGreenBastard; 9th January 2019 at 17:53.

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    A Murders now a hush hush thing? Just kids playing eh...

Waltham Forest stabbing: Moped crash boy, 14, killed
    Google Katie Hopkins Londonistan if you're that interested. We'll look out for reports from the Thistle Hotel Heathrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

More fingers than teeth

xoggoth - scorchio!

London murders are not a lot for a population that size. Father Brown has to solve a murder every week in the little village of Kembleford.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by xoggoth View Post
    London murders are not a lot for a population that size. Father Brown has to solve a murder every week in the little village of Kembleford.
    You think Father Brown is bad, I'm just glad I don't live in the county of Midsomer...

Facts and Trivia - Visit Midsomer
    “Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.”

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

admittedly poor little sod at 14 but it does smell gang related as usual.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

northernladuk is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    admittedly poor little sod at 14 but it does smell gang related as usual.
    I must admit I thought that when the story first broke but the more of the story that comes out and snowflake comments come out I've completely changed my opinion.

Reading the comments and listening to the general public talk about parents who have sons who are 14 and an innocent young life lost has actually started to grate on me now.

This lad might have 14 but your general middle class mother thinking about Tarquin at school with his iPhone and the like just doesn't have a clue. This 14 year old will be bordering on feral and will have done or be involved in things we can't even comprehend, let alone do every day. He'll be more street wise than many adults. I do think the age becomes a bit of a red herring in situations like this.

The real sad root of the problem for me is how did kids get in to this situation in the first place. Once there are in, this type of thing becomes a standard risk.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Super poster

Gibbon is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    The real sad root of the problem for me is how did kids get in to this situation in the first place. Once there are in, this type of thing becomes a standard risk.
    Bad grammar usually.

Peer pressure, you're in the gang or out and an enemy.

'The gangs made Jessie's life a living hell,' she said. 'He was cornered, pointed out and intimidated at every opportunity. He was coerced and compelled to join the gang. Time and time again Jessie humiliated the gangsters to their faces by saying no. This infuriated them and because they could not stand his rejection, they killed him. He was shot repeatedly and left to die alone like an animal.'

Focus: Gangs want respect, so the innocent die | Society | The Guardian
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

northernladuk is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon View Post
    Bad grammar usually.
    To be fair that's bad proof reading, not grammer. I did originally put 'Once there this type of thing becomes a standard risk.' but added some more words in and didn't swap it to 'they'. You were thinking of their, there, they're?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!