• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fricking M$

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Ordnance survey option on Bing maps not working. Grumble.
    I didn't know about OS on Bing, works for me

OS isn't free, so I'm surprised Bing has that option at all. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      I didn't know about OS on Bing, works for me

OS isn't free, so I'm surprised Bing has that option at all. Thanks for the heads up.
      I'm still on this.

Tabula Peutingeriana - Wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        You CAN shut down, - just power off.
        I agree with all the rest though. Disabling spyware is the biggest part of a windoze install now
        What about when you need to do a crucial reboot to fix something up at 5:30 on a Friday and you get the dreaded installing updates 1 out of 10000 message?

Drives me nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimeInTheIceMachine View Post
          What about when you need to do a crucial reboot to fix something up at 5:30 on a Friday and you get the dreaded installing updates 1 out of 10000 message?

Drives me nuts.
          Good.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            So that's what's happened!

I've just bought an application and I can't install it anymore! I've recently downloaded other software and didn't have a problem (I thought it was Malware Bytes).

I haven't yet got around to investigating the problem so thanks for the heads-up.
            That's what you get for moving away from Mac, you'll be back again within 12 months

Comment

works for me
              Not just me that had a problem but a fairly brief glitch. Ok now.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
              X