• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Watchya got on Yo Wrist?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smaller muscles than you.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The old man's shock collar remote control.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
        Will the mods ban greenlake for breaking the swear filter? Are they brave enough? Is geenlake above the mod rules?

Will I be banned for pointing out this banable offence and for re-posting the offending image. Find out in the next episode of our mods don't have the balls.

Comment

Enough hair to make Old Greg's widow's peak full again. Been thinking of getting an Apple watch though. Please talk me out of wasting my cash. I would rather get an air gun.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Will the mods ban greenlake for breaking the swear filter? Are they brave enough? Is geenlake above the mod rules?

Will I be banned for pointing out this banable offence and for re-posting the offending image. Find out in the next episode of our mods don't have the balls.
            Greenlake is above banning, mostly. I will let you off this time though, don't do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              Enough hair to make Old Greg's widow's peak full again. Been thinking of getting an Apple watch though. Please talk me out of wasting my cash. I would rather get an air gun.
              A much better choice. You cant murder cute animals with a poofy watch.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                A much better choice. You cant murder cute animals with a poofy watch.
                Air Arms S410 looks like the one for me. Wish these PCP jobs had been around when I was a kiddie, they look mental! I blame my brother, he applied for a shotgun licence and the plod who visited him convinced him he might as well get a firearms licence. He now has a couple of .22 rifles and is a grand or two worse off

Comment

I've got a cheapish (obviously) iN TECH smart watch. Use as walk timer and, occasionally, pedometer if forget my waist one. Various other apps on it I never use, need recent version of BT connect which my ancient smart phone (which I never use) is too old to install.

Obviously males need to ensure pedometer watch it isn't still on their working hand before... else gives unrealistic fitness level.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I've got the S200 and the S400. Multi shot wasn't allowed in the comp discipline I used to do. PCP is too easy to use though. If you miss anything other than a difficult shot with one, there's something wrong [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Got an ancient air rifle and air pistol. Both still work. Would never shoot little animals with 'em though!
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X