• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Watchya got on Yo Wrist?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valet? If someone wheels me outside, i'll off the bugger myself - even I could spot a tooled up orangutan in Windsor.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimeInTheIceMachine View Post
      Just got me a Tissot Touch.

Got a built in compass and altimeter, among other things.

Always good to know how high you are
      Remember to calibrate it on occasion. Mine once told me I was 167m below sea level.

Comment

Originally posted by bluetoaster View Post
        Remember to calibrate it on occasion. Mine once told me I was 167m below sea level.

Were you?

Comment

I can't remember when I last wore a watch - probably when I used to sail.

I just got out of the habit as I find them uncomfortable. Shame as I like the aesthetics.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by bluetoaster View Post
            Were you on an Italian cruise ship?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              Enough hair to make Old Greg's widow's peak full again. Been thinking of getting an Apple watch though. Please talk me out of wasting my cash. I would rather get an air gun.
              Get both. Problem solved! I have both and can thoroughly recommend having both

Comment

Originally posted by jds 1981 View Post
                Were you?
                Nope

Comment

Working...
                X