• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time for a change!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for a change!

For Britain - The For Britain Movement

Sounds good to me.

Looking on Wikipedia, looks like a load of racists, what a shame, I liked most of their policies.

Comment

why are they racists?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        why are they racists?
        Because they're not Dianne Abbott?

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
          If Dianne Abbott were a lesbian and you shagged her you'd score 4 out of 4!

Fat Whale - check.
          Lefty - check.
          Ugly - check.
          Lesbian - unknown...
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

why are they racists?
            They support leaving the EU and says so on Wikipedia.

Comment

Charming bunch.

For Britain - Wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                The racist Dianne Abbott or not the Labour politician and some other Dianne Abbott?
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

If you actually look at policies on websites of various "far right" groups they seem very reasonable, they say they welcome people of all ethnicities, only want an Australia style immigration policy that focuses on individual quality rather than origin etc. Trouble is, actions of some of the members paints a very different picture. If a more sensible right wing party wants to succeed they should be far stricter on who they let in. Letting Tommy Robinson into UKIP was crazy.

Mind you, news often seems rather slanted these days. Some minor UKIP councillor having made a racist comment was used to denounce the entire party. Loony communists in a reasonable left of centre group never makes the news. Always puzzles me why Mao Zedong is still treated as a hero by some when he was responsible for more deaths than Hitler.

If Dianne Abbott were a lesbian and you shagged her you'd score 4 out of 4!
                  Big Fat Bum - tick.
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 17 January 2019, 12:02.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

why are they racists?
                    It's obvious. From their front page:

She's got the hairstyle. Now she just needs a little black moustache...
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X