• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the best a man can be

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    So, one TV advert is aiming to change thousands of years of evolution? Bollocks.

There's a reason men have big hairy fists and that's to fight.

FFS, save me from these ******* snowflakes.
    One Blue Planet episode has changed a national outlook on plastic waste. Shame it took so long for the idiots to see sense.

Fighting is on the way out. It will soon be robots who fight for the intellectual elite.

Comment

I for one welcome an increase in chumps and betas. And so does your wife's boyfriend.

It's like a bunch of contractors going perm because it's "the right thing to do" lessening your competition and pushing the rates up.

Carry on complying, maybe you'll get a bj on your birthday
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        I for one welcome an increase in chumps and betas. And so does your wife's boyfriend.

It's like a bunch of contractors going perm because it's "the right thing to do" lessening your competition and pushing the rates up.

Carry on complying, maybe you'll get a bj on your birthday
        Ha! You have angry incel written all over you.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Ha! You have angry incel written all over you.
          And what advice would you give to an angry incel wanting to not be an angry incel anymore?
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

And what advice would you give to an angry incel wanting to not be an angry incel anymore?
            Have therapy. Do some exercise. Get out and join some clubs.

You're welcome.

Comment

Comment

Have therapy. Do some exercise. Get out and join some clubs.

You're welcome.
                Did you swipe that from the 'manosphere'? That's exactly what they say!

Comment

Did you swipe that from the 'manosphere'? That's exactly what they say!
                  Common sense really. Glad we're on the same page.

Comment

Common sense really. Glad we're on the same page.
                    Me too! (not to be confused with the hashtag campaign), nice to see some common ground. Would be interested to hear your take on being assertive (not aggressive), standing your ground and not being a doormat. Also putting women on a pedestal - Yay? Nay? Somewhere in between?

Comment

Me too! (not to be confused with the hashtag campaign), nice to see some common ground. Would be interested to hear your take on being assertive (not aggressive), standing your ground and not being a doormat. Also putting women on a pedestal - Yay? Nay? Somewhere in between?
                      I doubt there is enough common ground in the assumptions underpinning these discussion points. I suspect they are manosphere tropes - I've never encountered then before.

I think the elephant in the room is that male dominance in being challenged and some men don't like it, hence all the feminazi nonsense. Personally, equality suits me fine. But there are other factors in play, such as globalisation and automation, which threaten traditionally male economic roles in the Western developed world. Complex problems with no simple analysis or solutions.

Comment

Working...
                      X