the best a man can be the best a man can be - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Posts 61 to 66 of 66

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

This is just the dem 2020 campaign kicking off
    Woker than you - but not as woke as I'd like to be.

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    The Gammon fightback:
    Yup look at them all - those young american gammon's...

half of which were black and not gammon

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

My new Harry's razor just arrived

Super poster

woohoo is a fount of knowledge

My tuppence, the ad is pretty crap and unlike a women's ad for a sanitary product its not aspirational more a general man shaming and "we" must do better. It's a bit condescending and actually it would put me off buying their product if only to let them know to stop this crap.

I think Gillette have cleverly tried to tap into the wave of man shaming that's going around, i hope it backfires on them.

On a similar note, did you see the apology from the ex-women football team coach, he had issues with racial comments (don't know the details, don't care). But his apology was really clever to, "As a white male" blah blah "must educate myself". So rather than taking personal responsibility he has lumped the rest of the white male population in with his bad behaviour. It's gone down well in the current climate.

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    My tuppence, the ad is pretty crap and unlike a women's ad for a sanitary product its not aspirational more a general man shaming and "we" must do better. It's a bit condescending and actually it would put me off buying their product if only to let them know to stop this crap.

I think Gillette have cleverly tried to tap into the wave of man shaming that's going around, i hope it backfires on them.

On a similar note, did you see the apology from the ex-women football team coach, he had issues with racial comments (don't know the details, don't care). But his apology was really clever to, "As a white male" blah blah "must educate myself". So rather than taking personal responsibility he has lumped the rest of the white male population in with his bad behaviour. It's gone down well in the current climate.
    I think Gillette (Procter & Gamble) are just ramping up for the 2020 US election. The publication of that APA paper
    just before cannot just be a coincidence. The dems/left/libs etc seem to be doubling down on identity politics for their 2020 campaign.

I'm all for empowering everyone and equality of opportunity etc. But identity politics, diversity quotas and electing someone on the basis of them being a [insert oppressed victim status] is no way forward. It's a shame that they are abusing these social issues for political gain in an attempt to circumvent the democratic process.

Luckily the majority of regular American people are not stupid enough to buy it.

Banned

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    I think Gillette (Procter & Gamble) are just ramping up for the 2020 US election. The publication of that APA paper
    just before cannot just be a coincidence. The dems/left/libs etc seem to be doubling down on identity politics for their 2020 campaign.

I'm all for empowering everyone and equality of opportunity etc. But identity politics, diversity quotas and electing someone on the basis of them being a [insert oppressed victim status] is no way forward. It's a shame that they are abusing these social issues for political gain in an attempt to circumvent the democratic process.

Luckily the majority of regular American people are not stupid enough to buy it.
    Are you having a laugh?