• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the best a man can be

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best a man can be

YouTube

watch and take lessons.

thanks gillette.

<admin>I think we should embed this really </admin>

Last edited by administrator; 17 January 2019, 16:09.

indeed - and so we just let the liars, cheats, backstabbers and snivelling little ******* play their little tulipty games because that is ok - however punching someone in the face is not

or to put it another way

it is perfectly acceptable to physiologically bully someone because you were born with a greater intellect but it is not ok to physically bully someone because you were born with greater physical strength?

When the liars and backstabbers and cheats stop lying and backstabbing and cheating you may then have a chance but until then violence will be the only thing which will actually stop people and the only recourse a lot of people have.

Comment

So, one TV advert is aiming to change thousands of years of evolution? Bollocks.

There's a reason men have big hairy fists and that's to fight.

FFS, save me from these ******* snowflakes.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        So, one TV advert is aiming to change thousands of years of evolution? Bollocks.

There's a reason men have big hairy fists and that's to fight.

FFS, save me from these ******* snowflakes.
        Wow.

Comment

The response and youtube/Twitter comments to this are hilarious and fabulous
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Hard to cut our thingies off with a Gillette safety razor but obviously we should give it a try.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

watch and take lessons.

thanks gillette.
              Shame they didn't have a message to men who don't use capitals in there as well...
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                YouTube

watch and take lessons.

thanks gillette.

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                it is perfectly acceptable to physiologically psychologically bully someone because you were born with a greater intellect
                Oh yes.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm not easily offended but that video was close. What a load of patronising, sexist, racist bilge that was.

I shall continue using Wilkinson Sword.

Comment

Excellent Gammon baiting video....
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X