• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Duke of Edinburgh involved in car crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING: The Duke of Edinburgh is involved in a road traffic accident – Royal Central

The Duke was allegedly reported to say

F**k, bloody foreigners not giving way.
    Diana's revenge, arf, arf arf.
    How long does it take you lot of ******* **** to fix it?
    Push the bloody car back to the palace!
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Wonder if he was breathalysed?

Comment

Badly shaken my arse, didn't even drop the hip flask.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      You cheeky bastard! They recognised the number plate and realised that wasn't an efficient use of their resources..

Comment

It take it the driver of the other vehicle has been duly prosecuted of the offence of "Being in the wrong place at the wrong time"

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
          It take it the driver of the other vehicle has been duly prosecuted of the offence of "Being in the wrong place at the wrong time"

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
          Rumour has it the other driver shouted "Doddering old f*cker in a Range Rover, thinks he owns the road!".

Looking forward to the "Dash Cam" footage on youtube...
          (Of course assuming it's not been seized as "evidence"...)
          Last edited by Zigenare; 18 January 2019, 07:39.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            No. He was let off.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              No. He was let off.
              Wrong, as usual.

Norfolk Police said it was standard policy to breath test drivers involved in collisions and both had provided negative readings.
              Prince Philip: Sandringham crash led to car 'tumbling' across road - BBC News
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Dazzled by sun apparently.

Prince Philip crash: Warning to drivers about sun's glare | News Shopper

Couple of time in last few weeks I've had moments when I could scarcely see. Think I'm going to get my windscreen polished.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I very dimly remember being breathalised on a hospital trolley
                  If you are unconscious do they stick the breathalyser up yer bum?
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    If you are unconscious do they stick the breathalyser up yer bum?
                    Unfortunately Xog, it's nowhere near that much fun. They take a blood sample, and if you ask nicely, after you've sobered up, they'll stick some of it back in, just so you can enjoy being pissed all over again...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X