• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE - Referral codes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPSE - Referral codes

Hi everyone,

From what I've gathered, there used to be an IPSE banner ad on here with a 15% discount on the subscription, but I've not seen it.
    Anyone have a 15% discount code? And if not, I guess just a referral?

Thanks in advance,
    Zoe

Originally posted by ZoeByDesign View Post
    Hi everyone,

From what I've gathered, there used to be an IPSE banner ad on here with a 15% discount on the subscription, but I've not seen it.
    Anyone have a 15% discount code? And if not, I guess just a referral?

Thanks in advance,
    Zoe
    According to this page

Fight IR35 | IPSE

You can get 25% off first year with beatIR35 which is a really good deal.

If that doesn't work, my MGM is Join IPSE | IPSE for 15% off (afaik I don't get anything from it!)

Comment

I have just signed up using the code "BeatIR35" and it works.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        According to this page

Fight IR35 | IPSE

You can get 25% off first year with beatIR35 which is a really good deal.

If that doesn't work, my MGM is Join IPSE | IPSE for 15% off (afaik I don't get anything from it!)
        Thank you so much mudskipper! That 25% code worked a treat and a happy surprise, so much appreciated

Comment

As new IPSE Members I would suggest having a read through the Website IPSE CC - Why the stand and EGM? and voting at the forthcoming AGM.

If you appoint a Proxy, this needs to be in place by 10am on Thursday 24 January, 2019.
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
            As new IPSE Members I would suggest having a read through the Website IPSE CC - Why the stand and EGM? and voting at the forthcoming AGM.

If you appoint a Proxy, this needs to be in place by 10am on Thursday 24 January, 2019.
            Hmmm, not sure that getting embroiled in governance arguments the day after you join is the best first experience (and certainly not a typical one)!

But yes, if you are going to vote, don't do it as a box tick without reading both sets of arguments.

Comment

Working...
            X