Surprised no one has done the usual with this... Surprised no one has done the usual with this... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 13 of 13

Super poster

Whorty - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    His point is that he believes that the labour leader supports terrorism in the UK, and that there's no links between the current parties in power and terrorism in the UK.

If such links existed, or were considered worth considering, then there'd be an article about it in the Daily Mai...
    oh, wait, there is

It's like the mass shootings in the US, as long as they are carried out by "christians", it's only worthy of #ThoughtsAndPrayers, no action, not worth talking about.
    Are you suggesting the DUP, who are propping up the Tory government and the possibility of Brexit, are as much terrorists as Sinn Fein? You traitor ... how dare you ... off with his head. Irish loyalists are on 'our' side so they're goodies, it's only the republicans in NI that are terrorists. Doncha know
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Are you suggesting the DUP, who are propping up the Tory government and the possibility of Brexit, are as much terrorists as Sinn Fein? You traitor ... how dare you ... off with his head. Irish loyalists are on 'our' side so they're goodies, it's only the republicans in NI that are terrorists. Doncha know

No, the DUP can't be considered terrorists as they are given handouts by the UK Govt.
    NIRA are funded by foreign countries (mostly from the US), but they can't be considered terrorists, because while they may have foreign names, speak a foreign language and hold foreign passports, they don't fall into the main categories that make them newsworthy to some.

You're not much of a Wailer are you?
    Strong and Stable Moderation

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    The DUP aren't loyalists. They flirted with them a bit a few decades ago .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018