• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daine Abbott not happy about the way she was treated on Questiontime

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Since when has derision and mockery been virtue signalling? You live in a strange world...

I thought the sketch was pretty funny. "I've worked pretty hard to be judged not by the colour of my skin but rather the stupidity of what I say".
    He's just a humourless twat.

Then again, that should come as no surprise.

Comment

I think it's more that Diane Abbot is a toxic waste of space however saying anything remotely negative about her gets everyone talking about the colour of her skin.

I do not care whether she is black, white, cuban or asian - she is still an idiot.

Comment

I think it's his stupidity that's the cause of his anger. It must be immensely frustrating to be such an idiot.
        You seem to be coping well enough.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          I think it's more that Diane Abbot is a toxic waste of space however saying anything remotely negative about her gets everyone talking about the colour of her skin.

I do not care whether she is black, white, cuban or asian - she is still an idiot.
          Correct. Anything negative against her and she plays the race card.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            You seem to be coping well enough.
            See the first line of my sig!
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I didn't see a problem. All that seemed to be happening is DA wasn't allowed to go on one of her long winded eyes closed speeches about Jewemy and talk over/interrupt other people on the panel.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

She did get a bit of a pasting from some members of the audience, one member in particular gave a quite cutting remark iirc, and was clearly upset/angry delete as appropriate at the end by the way she was fidgeting with her fingers

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

It must be immensely frustrating to be such an idiot.
                  Well you'd know better than most. I'd ask you to elaborate for our general amusement if I didn't know full well it would be beyond you.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Well you'd know better than most. I'd ask you to elaborate for our general amusement if I didn't know full well it would be beyond you.

KUATB https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2615769
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Not at all.....always worth reiterating.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X