• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daine Abbott not happy about the way she was treated on Questiontime

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daine Abbott not happy about the way she was treated on Questiontime

The way I was treated on Question Time was a disgrace – since Dimbleby left it’s turning into a political version of Jeremy Kyle

Your point is?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Your point is?
      Sorry I didn't realise that there had to be a point and justification provided for each and every post on this forum.

Tell it to someone who gives a sh*t

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        Sorry I didn't realise that there had to be a point and justification provided for each and every post on this forum.

Such anger in one so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post

So why did you post it then?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Such anger in one so stupid.
            I think it's his stupidity that's the cause of his anger. It must be immensely frustrating to be such an idiot.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              I think it's his stupidity that's the cause of his anger. It must be immensely frustrating to be such an idiot.
              Yes, but I don't think he's aware of his stupidity. He must be mystified at how things keep going so wrong for him.

Still, he has a healthy early lead for the 2019 CUKCOTY award.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove
                Virtue Signalling, much?

Stone me what a bunch of humourless twats.

Then again, that should come as no surprise.
                Classic virtue signalling.

Comment

I think Bruce is improving the show.

That Hard Brexit cheer was legend. Never mind the politics, much better entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove
                    Virtue Signalling, much?
                    Since when has derision and mockery been virtue signalling? You live in a strange world...

I thought the sketch was pretty funny. "I've worked pretty hard to be judged not by the colour of my skin but rather the stupidity of what I say".
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X