• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New thing I made

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Are you calling Halo thick?
    clearly not, and I just don't see how you could extrapolate that from what I said. My point is that people's intelligence is measured by their IQ, which to me is a measure of their academic level and not a measure of their intelligence. Halo is clearly a very intelligent and skilled person to be able to make such an item.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
      clearly not, and I just don't see how you could extrapolate that from what I said. My point is that people's intelligence is measured by their IQ, which to me is a measure of their academic level and not a measure of their intelligence. Halo is clearly a very intelligent and skilled person to be able to make such an item.
      Inneresting.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Inneresting.

Not really, but we banned John's partner a few months ago.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Not really, but we banned John's partner a few months ago.
          Hit that button.. Hit that button...
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Hit that button.. Hit that button...
            This isn't The Voice.

...and anyway, I've just banned an African spammer from this thread, who was possibly hoping to borrow the design and knock them out for a fiver.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
              Replying to my own thread to re-use the link (darn work laptop not liking Flickr)

But any how:

So what with WFH I have an extra 2.5 hrs /day from not commuting.

As BGG got me a Cricut for my birthday I have started to play with decals & stuff.

Combining this with the leatherwork I have made my self a matching purse, card holder & diary cover: Metallic purple leather with veg tan leather lining, silver vinyl decals.
              (photos on flickr link above)

Got to keep busy or I will go (more) mental!
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

That's spooky. My other half brought the schools cricut home this week as well. Been messing with vinyl wraps for awhile now so couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

Done anything else interesting with the 3d printer?

Terrific stuff.. Keep sharing what you've made. I love seeing this stuff.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Done anything else interesting with the 3d printer? .
                  Helped with the nieces homework making a tower for her motte & bailey
                  A storage block for BGG vape tanks & batteries
                  Mini figures for D&D
                  Oh & a Prusa face shield !
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

That's spooky. My other half brought the schools cricut home this week as well. Been messing with vinyl wraps for awhile now so couldn't wait to get my hands on it.
                    Oh what software are you using? the cricut design space thing can be limiting but I am using inkscape & then exporting it in to design space
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

I'd love a cricut but I'm banned from having clutter in the house.

I'm getting into bookbinding and cricut does great pseudo foil decals.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X