• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New thing I made

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Ooh missed this!

No photos on me but I used HP ColorChoice Inkjet paper (100gsm) for writing journals and Fabiano Artistico for the watercolour sketchbooks.

The HP Premium paper is better at 110gsm, but that was the best I could get (still fountain pen friendly though).
    Have you thought about going full on & making the paper?
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      Added some more photos
      You need to get that backpack in the competition. You'll nail it.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        You need to get that backpack in the competition. You'll nail it.
        ahh but the comp is to write a guide, I rarely take WIP photos, that backpack took 3 months from start to finish! don't think I will get it done in 10 days
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          I'd love a cricut but I'm banned from having clutter in the house.

I'm getting into bookbinding and cricut does great pseudo foil decals.

sorted just get a BabeShack (sounds cooler than my log cabin AKA 'The Manshack')
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
            ahh but the comp is to write a guide, I rarely take WIP photos, that backpack took 3 months from start to finish! don't think I will get it done in 10 days
            I'm with NLUK I reckon you would do really well. If all else fails you might get some ideas from it. I liked the embossing press and 3D moulds as that might be something I could do.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I've only had a quick play but it's the Cricut Design Space which I think is the standard software and limiting is an understatement. Just pulled a few standard (free) shapes off so far. The sticky backing sheet has had it so the Vinyl kept moving rather than cutting so not too impressed so far.
              You've got a Cricut in your house ? C'mon man.....you're a bloke......you're from Yorkshire........get it in't bin and get a laser cutter in there instead.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                You've got a Cricut in your house ? C'mon man.....you're a bloke......you're from Yorkshire........get it in't bin and get a laser cutter in there instead.
                All I read there is spend money.. Sending a shiver down my spine.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

All I read there is spend money.. Sending a shiver down my spine.
                  You Yorkshire people LOL.
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                  X