• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blatant example of selective BBC reporting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
    Everyone knows that SA is going down exactly the same way as Zimbabwe, the last thing the good folks at the BBC want to admit is that St. Mandela set in motion a human tragedy.
    "Everyone knows that SA is going down exactly the same way as Zimbabwe" I'd heard from an RSA ex pat that whites are significantly worse off financially since Mandella's revolution and many fear for their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
      "Everyone knows that SA is going down exactly the same way as Zimbabwe" I'd heard from an RSA ex pat that whites are significantly worse off financially since Mandella's revolution and many fear for their lives.
      Well that is a bummer! Maybe instead the white people could stay rich and the government could have made all the black people just as rich or maybe just continue with apartheid...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Well that is a bummer! Maybe instead the white people could stay rich and the government could have made all the black people just as rich or maybe just continue with apartheid...
        I think the problem is that the Black people are getting significantly poorer too and crime is wrecking everyone's lives - regardless of race. Failed states benefit nobody but the cleptocracy.

You are an utterly poisonous human.

Comment

To be fair to him, most of it is down to him being as thick as a whale omelette.
          He lacks the intellect to be truly nasty.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I think the problem is that the Black people are getting significantly poorer too and crime is wrecking everyone's lives - regardless of race. Failed states benefit nobody but the cleptocracy.

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            To be fair to him, most of it is down to him being as thick as a whale omelette.
            He lacks the intellect to be truly nasty.

To be fair, you both seem like bloody thick idiots. You probably agree with the racist sentiments that I was taking the piss out of:

I'd heard from an RSA ex pat that whites are significantly worse off financially since Mandella's revolution and many fear for their lives.
            Probably beyond both your IQ's added together
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

To be fair, you both seem like bloody thick idiots. You probably agree with the racist sentiments that I was taking the piss out of
              Ah. The Diane Abbott defence.

Comment

The most likely future is that they will replace all the farmers & business owners with ANC members (because they are black) who wouldn't know a plough or a balance sheet from their arse. So we can consider them your peers along with the dustmen.

We can then watch SA starve (just like Zimbabwe) because the farmers leave the crops to rot and the businesses fail. We can then blame it all on the white man.

Maybe the idea should be that a transfer of power should be made as people are trained to replace the existing movers & shakers.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sounds like Macron is the new president.

Seriously, great shame. Things looked promising when Muggybum was ousted.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Maybe the idea should be that a transfer of power should be made as people are trained to replace the existing movers & shakers
                    Quite. Changes need to be made in a slow and sensible manner that works. Summit the EU zealots and one world idealists should learn as well.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

What does the Wail have to say about it?

Can someone link to the amount of unbiased coverage the Wail has given to Zimbabwe in the last week?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X