• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Want a free share worth £20 - £100?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want a free share worth £20 - £100?

Mrs Albert spotted this on the Money Saving Expert site, you deposit £1 in a new trading account and they'll give you a share worth between £20 and £100. Trading 212 - Free stock worth up to £100 - Deposit minimum £1 (<24 hours cashout) - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

You need to supply your NI number and other id, but they are FSA regulated.

You should get the share in 24 hours and then you can sell it 3 days later.

If you fancy it, this link will get both you and me a free share Page not found -

Fill yer boots
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

The problem with this sort of thing is the proof of identity. Yes they need that but you're also giving prime identity theft information away and looking at some reviews of these guys they may not be totally above board

Comment

In unrelated news I have a friend in Nigeria who wants to give you millions of dollars...

he just needs you to wire him some money so he can complete the transfer

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
        The problem with this sort of thing is the proof of identity. Yes they need that but you're also giving prime identity theft information away and looking at some reviews of these guys they may not be totally above board
        They may not be, but you'd hope that FSA registration would count for something. The possible penalties for the owners if caught abusing the data would be considerable.

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        In unrelated news I have a friend in Nigeria who wants to give you millions of dollars...

he just needs you to wire him some money so he can complete the transfer

Tell him to send me some LSE share certificates to prove that he's legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
          They may not be, but you'd hope that FSA registration would count for something. The possible penalties for the owners if caught abusing the data would be considerable.

Tell him to send me some LSE share certificates to prove that he's legit.
          Regardless of what certifications they have or otherwise.

There is no such thing as free money and any one who seems to be offering free money is probably hiding something.

I mean just look in the sub forum that cannot be named - all the wailing and teeth gnashing about how somethings may cost a few pence more possibly after we leave for a few months maybe.

All they need to do is go see free money man!

Maybe you could go post in there to bring their attention to it!

Comment

Well I now have my free share. It's in Deutsche Telekom. This time next week I'll be rich enough to buy a couple of pints!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
              Except the FSA hasn't existed since 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by fibio View Post
                Except the FSA hasn't existed since 2013.
                Well spotted. Luckily the FCA stepped in to take their place.

Comment

Go on use my link - it'll go well with my JSA

Do you want to get a free stock share worth up to £100?

Create a Trading 212 Invest account using this link www.trading212.com/ref/3nMXilc and we both get a free share!
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X