• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    TFA

Friend's all day combined stag and hen night tomorrow. At training last night he took a sword in the eye and (after sitting in A&E until midnight) now has a decent shiner so we might not get into any nightclubs which might require a change of plans though.

More importantly ... end of cutting phase tomorrow so I can eat again!!! Although I have not been trying to lose loads, mainly make sure I do not gain anything.

Sunday ... probably hung over.

You?
    combined stag and hen ! hopefully a stripper for both.

TFA
    meeting up with old school friends from many years back.
    and playing with our new puppy.

Comment

Working tomorrow for the rest of you lazy dogs....

Tonight (well today) Mrs PC has gone to a wedding, so left me with 5 year old daughter. Didnt tell me her little friend is coming over for a sleepover too. Wish me luck.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
        Wow - Good luck
        Thanks, think it's going to take a bit more than just luck though
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

... playing with our new puppy.
          Ahem, you can't just say that and leave out the details! (or, have you posted in another thread about it?)
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Come on Blue Monday is over. Lets be positive ...what you up to ????
            Weekends = "excluded from definition of Dry January"

Depending on the weather: Gardening on Saturday, or schlomping on the sofa in front of a roaring fire watching TV
            Sunday: Long dog walk to a local hostelry.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Ahem, you can't just say that and leave out the details! (or, have you posted in another thread about it?)
              WHS +1

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                A cute maltipoo - 8 weeks old. How do I look cool and macho when out for walks ???

I wanted a german shepherd but got out voted.

Comment

A cute maltipoo - 8 weeks old. How do I look cool and macho when out for walks ???
                  When the dog is a maltipoo, the only way to look cool and macho when out for walks is to leave it at home.

But whatever you do, don't accessorise the dog - no sparkly collar/lead (or skull & crossbones) Train it well so that it walks to heel, etc, and introduce it to your local pubs as soon as possible.
                  Also good if you can introduce it to other dogs, so that it gets on well with them. Nothing worse than a yappy dog when you meet other walkers.

Comment

Tonight - IPSE CC Pre-AGM Real Life Meeting - Crutched Friar from 5:30pm All Welcome

Tomorrow - IPSE AGM. If the Special Resolution is passed, then Pub 11am. If not, then CC Meeting in the afternoon...

Sunday - Portsmouth Motorcycle Club Enduro - MudFest Hare & Hounds by Portsmouth Motor Cycle Racing Club Ltd at Woodberry Lane - Sunday 27th January 2019

I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I wanted a german shepherd but got out voted.
                      Ah, a Rat on a Rope

No way you are going to look cool or macho with one of those, although a red spotted bandana might lend it an element of rogiish charm

Comment

Working...
                      X