• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the weekend thread

Come on Blue Monday is over. Lets be positive ...what you up to ????

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    Come on Blue Monday is over. Lets be positive ...what you up to ????
    Back on the bike to kick start training for this TRANSCONTINENTAL
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      I'm not sure if that's a great thing to do or you're a nutter.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        I'm not sure if that's a great thing to do or you're a nutter.
        MrsB is of much the same opinion
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

TFA

Friend's all day combined stag and hen night tomorrow. At training last night he took a sword in the eye and (after sitting in A&E until midnight) now has a decent shiner so we might not get into any nightclubs which might require a change of plans though.

More importantly ... end of cutting phase tomorrow so I can eat again!!! Although I have not been trying to lose loads, mainly make sure I do not gain anything.

Sunday ... probably hung over.

You?
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I will spend every second looking at Brexit articles.

Comment

TFA.

Still doing Dry January here. Tomorrow morning doing my usual drive down to Burseldon for this weekend's fish. Last week we had baked whole brill which was lovely, need to get there early for the best choice. Then it's finishing off a couple of small bumper repairs on the missus's car. I sprayed it last week so just a light rub down and lacquer should do it. Boring paperwork and tax bills to pay then taking it easy on Sunday.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                I will spend every second looking at Brexit articles.
                Life on the edge eh!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Off to the local car jumble tomorrow morning, then catching up with my OU CISCO module and prepping for TMA02.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Wow - Good luck

Comment

Working...
                    X