• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

one for Halo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one for Halo

How to Make Fake Barbed Wire With Leather: 3 Steps (with Pictures)

Last Halloween I needed harmless and safe barbwire to accomplish my costume. Instead of buying pre-built barbwire made out of leather I decided to make it on my own.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Halo into barbed wire? Musta missed that one.

Barbed wire. Probably nearest thing I've got to a phobia. On recent occasions while volunteering I've had to spend ages removing it and wrapping up big rolls. No problem at the time but on going to bed I was lying awake for hours thinking about it going into my eyes.

Not daftest phobia though, my son's gf has a phobia about crumpets. She can't even look at them.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 25 January 2019, 23:36.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

No Halo is into leather and the barbed wire is made out of it. I was quite impressed with the workmanship.

For barbed wire wear goggles. Get ones with a decent vent so they don't steam up. Same when clearing bushes/trees.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        How to Make Fake Barbed Wire With Leather: 3 Steps (with Pictures)

Last Halloween I needed harmless and safe barbwire to accomplish my costume. Instead of buying pre-built barbwire made out of leather I decided to make it on my own.
        Very useful tip, this. We can't have all those burglars hurting themselves now...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Ohh interesting, I may have a go just to see if I can & then possibly use it on my desk at work - just to see what happens

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Halo into barbed wire? Musta missed that one.
          No comment
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
          X