Can I put a scooter (not a moped, a scooter) through my business? Can I put a scooter (not a moped, a scooter) through my business? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11

    Nervous Newbie

    Bomster1 has no reputation


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    Why do you have a desire to look like a man child?

    Can you not just walk?
    Cheer up you miserable git

  2. #12

    Double Godlike!

    original PM is a fount of knowledge

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    12,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomster1 View Post
    Cheer up you miserable git
    No i fookin hate fookin hipsters!






    (not really it's just Monday morning!)


  3. #13

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    No i fookin hate fookin hipsters!

    (not really it's just Monday morning!)

    If you get a desk near the front of the building you'll see a bloke that comes passed twice a day on one of these.



    Must admit it does look pretty funky. Must be a pain when he gets in to town and has to lift it up and down the kerbs though.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  4. #14

    Contractor Among Contractors

    GreenMirror 's job has never been outsourced


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Must be a pain when he gets in to town and has to lift it up and down the kerbs though.
    Which is why one should cycle. Getting between pavement and road is easier.....


  5. #15

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Which is why one should cycle. Getting between pavement and road is easier.....

    Yeah but there aren't enough electric scooter riders around to start hating them just yet
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  6. #16

    Godlike

    Mordac is a fount of knowledge

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    8,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    If you get a desk near the front of the building you'll see a bloke that comes passed twice a day on one of these.



    Must admit it does look pretty funky. Must be a pain when he gets in to town and has to lift it up and down the kerbs though.
    And funny as fook when he falls off.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  7. #17

    More time posting than coding

    Lost It has more data than eek


    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Hayling Island
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Would you need to put lolly sticks in the spokes to make it sound like a real scooter?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •