• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can I put a scooter (not a moped, a scooter) through my business?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Why do you have a desire to look like a man child?

Can you not just walk?
    Cheer up you miserable git

Comment

Originally posted by Bomster1 View Post
      Cheer up you miserable git
      No i fookin hate fookin hipsters!

(not really it's just Monday morning!)

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        No i fookin hate fookin hipsters!

(not really it's just Monday morning!)

If you get a desk near the front of the building you'll see a bloke that comes passed twice a day on one of these.

Must admit it does look pretty funky. Must be a pain when he gets in to town and has to lift it up and down the kerbs though.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Must be a pain when he gets in to town and has to lift it up and down the kerbs though.
          Which is why one should cycle. Getting between pavement and road is easier.....

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
            Which is why one should cycle. Getting between pavement and road is easier.....

Yeah but there aren't enough electric scooter riders around to start hating them just yet
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              If you get a desk near the front of the building you'll see a bloke that comes passed twice a day on one of these.

Must admit it does look pretty funky. Must be a pain when he gets in to town and has to lift it up and down the kerbs though.
              And funny as fook when he falls off.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Would you need to put lolly sticks in the spokes to make it sound like a real scooter?

Comment

Working...
                X