• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something to Ponder While Reheating Lunch in the Office Microwave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something to Ponder While Reheating Lunch in the Office Microwave

Student Dies 10 Hours After Eating 5-Day-Old Spaghetti | IFLScience

Did his fighter jet run out of fuel?

Comment

snowflake

Comment

That bit further down, that you can get food poisoning from fried rice left out for just a few hours, is rather worrying
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          That bit further down, that you can get food poisoning from fried rice left out for just a few hours, is rather worrying
          Yeah, rice is a bugger for that. Just to add to the fun, one of the things in rice that can kill you is only slightly slowed down by being stored in the fridge

Can reheating rice cause food poisoning? - NHS

Comment

Whilst working in Frankfurt my accountant(!) recommended I try one of the local Chinese restaurants. Was in a very bad shape for 2 weeks and had to be visited by a GP.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
              Whilst working in Frankfurt my accountant(!) recommended I try one of the local Chinese restaurants. Was in a very bad shape for 2 weeks and had to be visited by a GP.
              Just goes to show that you shouldn't always ask your accountant!
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Just goes to show that you shouldn't always ask your accountant!
                Always get a QC opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  apparently we are told that it isn't wise to store some veg, e.g. potatoes, in the fridge. We've been doing this for many years without any obvious adverse effects, without any obvious adverse affects, without any obvious adverse affects.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                    apparently we are told that it isn't wise to store some veg, e.g. potatoes, in the fridge. We've been doing this for many years without any obvious adverse effects, without any obvious adverse affects, without any obvious adverse affects.
                    Inneresting.

Comment

Working...
                    X