• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Racism and Reverse Racism...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    But is that acceptable?
    Seems fair enough to me. Racism in any form is not acceptable.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by molsang View Post
      "worth of crap about India"

What you consider as crap that shows off your illiteracy on global chess-board of power game. I said some facts and that shocked you and few others because you are not used to reality dose like the most of the arrogant politicians in Westminster. Politicians are product of mass consciousness. What I said so far that does not say 1% I hate Britain or Brits are awful. I know history of Britain far better than many others, I have seen Britain much more than many others, I do lots of social work than many others. You can call me "inverted racist" and your moderator friends can 'ban' me or put some tag on my id to defame me, that can give you false hope of wining. It is your wish you want to wake up afterall...
      When you stop breaking the toilet seats at clients sites I'll start listening.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        There's no reverse racism, there's just racism.
        just end the thread there i think

Comment

..."worth of crap about India"

What you consider as crap that shows off your illiteracy...
          Errm. Full quote "...worth of crap about Indians and the awful brits". And you're accusing others of illiteracy? Wind your neck in.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

"worth of crap about India"

What you consider as crap that shows off your illiteracy on global chess-board of power game. I said some facts and that shocked you and few others because you are not used to reality dose like the most of the arrogant politicians in Westminster. Politicians are product of mass consciousness. What I said so far that does not say 1% I hate Britain or Brits are awful. I know history of Britain far better than many others, I have seen Britain much more than many others, I do lots of social work than many others. You can call me "inverted racist" and your moderator friends can 'ban' me or put some tag on my id to defame me, that can give you false hope of wining. It is your wish you want to wake up or not afterall...

UK is an island on north west of continent of Europe....accept the truth and help to re-invent your country so can have rightful place at 'New World Order'.
            Are you on drugs?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              I'm personally agin it. Possibly permissible depending on context.

According to this book wot I'm reading, a woman can be sexist, a Jew can be antisemitic and a black person can be racist. There's no reverse racism, there's just racism.
              Mods seem to let the term 'pikey' pass.

Comment

What I despise is posters who call other posters racist when they clearly are not.

Though not as much as I despise the mods who do nothing about it.

Comment

I spent 3 months backpacking around Southern India. Some observations:

Racism is rife, but mainly around the 'big cities', towns and rural India have too much else on their plate to be 'metropolitan'.

Bribery (AKA Baksheesh) is rife. Whilst I was there a major rail development was closed 2 days after opening. 2 bridges collapsed (no one hurt), Building contractor cut too many corners, and already had a poor rep.

(This may not be true anymore) To trade in India properly your company has to be 51% owned by Indian nationals.

And just for our racist friend (there is only racism) UK companies have been relocating manufacture to cheaper countries for decades, we keep the 'brains' here and 95% of the profit. About the only outsourced manufacture the UK has sent to India is clothing (and that was after we sold them the looms).

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                    I spent 3 months backpacking around Southern India. Some observations:

Racism is rife, but mainly around the 'big cities', towns and rural India have too much else on their plate to be 'metropolitan'.

Bribery (AKA Baksheesh) is rife. Whilst I was there a major rail development was closed 2 days after opening. 2 bridges collapsed (no one hurt), Building contractor cut too many corners, and already had a poor rep.

(This may not be true anymore) To trade in India properly your company has to be 51% owned by Indian nationals.

And just for our racist friend (there is only racism) UK companies have been relocating manufacture to cheaper countries for decades, we keep the 'brains' here and 95% of the profit. About the only outsourced manufacture the UK has sent to India is clothing (and that was after we sold them the looms).
                    What about the crapping in the streets, is it more prevalent in the cities or smaller towns and villages?
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                      What I despise is posters who call other posters racist when they clearly are not.

Though not as much as I despise the mods who do nothing about it.
                      Do you despise posters who are antisemitic?

Comment

Working...
                      X