• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Racism and Reverse Racism...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    What about the crapping in the streets, is it more prevalent in the cities or smaller towns and villages?
    Have you been to Bridgwater recently on a Friday night?

Comment

Put it this way. I had to change buses at some Truck Stop at one point and needed a crap. I did find a hole in the ground with some modicum of privacy, but it looked and smelt very neglected. The 'ladies' have a special protocol which allows some privacy when 'going' at the road side, not so the men.

I saw the biggest cockroach I have ever seen (must have been 8") crawl out from the 'greasy spoon' serving the Truckers ...

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
        I saw the biggest cockroach I have ever seen (must have been 8") crawl out from the 'greasy spoon' serving the Truckers ...
        So was really only 4.5 inches long?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          There's no reverse racism, there's just racism.
          This. Anything else is just mental gymnastics used by people trying to force political gains using identity politics.
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I'd just like to say I call my builder Bob. That's his name Bob the builder. Not really, his real name is Simon, but Bob is only one syllable and three letters long so it a win win for me.

Comment

What about the crapping in the streets, is it more prevalent in the cities or smaller towns and villages?
              Quite prevalent in San Franscisco - SJW captial of the world...
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                When you stop breaking the toilet seats at clients sites I'll start listening.
                Sorry you need to educate yourself in current multi-polar world order so you can talk to me on same level on political subjects. Your eighteenth century language lost it's time and place. It sounds hollow brother.....

Comment

Originally posted by molsang View Post
                  Sorry you need to educate yourself in current multi-polar world order so you can talk to me on same level on political subjects. Your eighteenth century language lost it's time and place. It sounds hollow brother.....
                  Not so hollow to me when I go to the loo for a kip and find all the toilet seats are broken.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Do you despise posters who are antisemitic?
                    Whose definition of "Antisemitic"? Yours?
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Whose definition of "Antisemitic"? Yours?
                      Tell us your definition.

Comment

Working...
                      X