• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Biggest c@ck you've ever worked with?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't possibly comment. Changing the subject completely, anyone seen MF lately...?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Comment

The old man went to A&E and had a very embarrassing examination of the injuries, after working with a particularly well endowed Brazilian sailor

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          The old man went to A&E and had a very embarrassing examination of the injuries, after working with a particularly well endowed Brazilian sailor
          All been there, nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            All been there, nothing to be ashamed of.
            Bloody great. You get seriously reamed by a Brazilian sailor and all of a sudden everyone has.

It's like buying your pride and joy car and on the way home notice everyone's got one
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              Biggest c@ck you've ever worked with?
              So many to choose from, what with TechM, TCS, InfoSys, Satyam...
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Dat's racist!! Moslang will be here to correct you.. if he hasn't already ****ed off home that is.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  Got to be fair OG you keep them coming ;-)

Now I did meet this Jobcentre representative once they were a bit nobbish. Tried to make me take a job sorting the trolleys in tescos. Out of order mun!
                  Why? Rather than ponce off of the state, during my recent bench time I took jobs as a cleaner hoovering blocks of flats 8 hours a day and then as a school caretaker. There is no shame in graft.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

unlikely just remembered this gem

Erect penis sizes compared across the world | Daily Mail Online

you probably need to work with these guys.

Top 10 biggest African companies | Top 10 | African Business Chief
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Used to work with some winker from Wales. Tried to claim he was outside IR35 but was full on SDC despite claims to the contrary. How he got his timesheet signed, God only knows.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X