• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Biggest c@ck you've ever worked with?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    I must have a whinger then!

Think we need another category at the top end for Wales..... Its all those sheep that need doing see.
    FTFY

Comment

Ha ha - I remember this thread...... I think I've come to the conclusion that public sector is packed with more cocks per head than normal.....

If you remember I've been at public sector place for few years. Client manager definitely manages to get into top 3 "cocks I've worked for in the last 30 years".

Latest one is a server that needs decommissioning and taken out of rack. "No we haven't got a server lifter". I point out it weights 125kg (almost 20 stone). His answer - "well two of you can lift it then". He knows I've got problems with my back but hes not happy because I've refused..... Some people live in a different world I think.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

I think I've come to the conclusion that public sector is packed with more cocks per head than normal.....
        I worked in the PS years ago. It was filled with people who'd got used to the gravy train and low expectations. That was the permie job I quit to go contracting.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Ha ha - I remember this thread...... I think I've come to the conclusion that public sector is packed with more cocks per head than normal.....
          Really?
          If you remember I've been at public sector place for few years. .
          Ah OK. I see.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Latest one is a server that needs decommissioning and taken out of rack. "No we haven't got a server lifter". I point out it weights 125kg (almost 20 stone). His answer - "well two of you can lift it then". He knows I've got problems with my back but hes not happy because I've refused..... Some people live in a different world I think.
            Ask him to sign a document agreeing liability for any harm to your back resulting from the work - he'll soon change his tune.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
              Ask him to sign a document agreeing liability for any harm to your back resulting from the work - he'll soon change his tune.
              Or get your butler to do it...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
              X